Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon -He is a little over a year old nosey be x ambilobe panther chameleon.
Handling - when needed or if he asked to come out.
Feeding - Crickets, dubias, are staple diet gut loaded with flutes and veggies from Sandras nutrition blog and high calcium dry cricket food. I feed every other day.
Supplements - Flukers calcium with d3 and herptivite once a month, calcium without d3 every feeding.
Watering - I mist his cage 3-5 times a day by hand for 3 mins or more.I see him drink frequently.
Fecal Description - His poop looks normal, brown with white urates. Never tested.
History -Unknown breeder won't return calls.
Cage Info:
Cage Type - Wood with screen custom built cage. No drainage and have been having trouble with wood soaking up water and leaking threw bottom. Cage is 5' x 3' x 2' H x W x D.
Lighting - Reptisun Uvb 5.0 24" tube light on for 12 hrs a day along with Zoo Med Repti basking spot lamp
Temperature - Basking spot of 95 with a ambient of 75. Over night temps are 70.
Humidity - Stays between 50 and 70%
Plants - Yes, Pothos, split leaf philodendron, asparagus fern.
Placement - In my bedroom. Top of cage stand 5' off ground
Location - Oregon.
Current Problem- lost my baby chameleon(veiled) to respiratory problems, and my panther has a URI and is being treated as of today by vet.
Just trying to discover what went wrong and what I should change to have a happy, healthy, long living cham....
I attached a photo of the cage. Don't mind the Temp gage that's one is broken and my digital one is on the outside I just haven't removed it because I glued it in place ( idiot I know!)