what vitamins for a jackson

I have a Jackson but not sure which multivitamins and calcium with and without D3 should I use I want to know the days I should be serving him with this supplements?

Hello and welcome! I am getting a Jackson's as well! I will be following these steps in supplements for my guy. Check out the attached, it might be helpful for you as well!

Attachments

• Jacksons Chameleon Care.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Hello and welcome! I am getting a Jackson's as well! I will be following these steps in supplements for my guy. Check out the attached, it might be helpful for you as well!
yes I saw that but I also have the pink container but should I only use without D3 amd Reptivite with D3?

Attachments

• 16886713153565144112184379235183.jpg
    16886713153565144112184379235183.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 39
yes I saw that but I also have the pink container but should I only use without D3 amd Reptivite with D3?
You would not use the pink container. That is calcium with D3 which your reptivite already has D3. Your reptivite is your multivitamin with D3. This is only used 1 time a month at one feeding. All other feedings you would use the calcium without D3. Lighting dusting your feeders. They should not look like powdered donuts.

alright thank you then without D3 aproximatetly 3 times a week and multivitamins with D3 should be for 1 a month but they don't expire right

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I give calcium WITHOUT D3. Two Mondays a month I use the Repashy Calcium plus LoD very lightly instead of the calcium. I feed 2-3 very small feeders every day. If you feed every other day only dust half of them very lightly on the supplement days. This is for indoor Jackson's only.

I have never used the Arcadia supplements but I hear good things. It is a more complicated schedule.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I give calcium WITHOUT D3. Two Mondays a month I use the Repashy Calcium plus LoD very lightly instead of the calcium. I feed 2-3 very small feeders every day. If you feed every other day only dust half of them very lightly on the supplement days. This is for indoor Jackson's only.

I have never used the Arcadia supplements but I hear good things. It is a more complicated schedule.
yes I see thank you I actually use without D3 in monday Wednesday and friday aswell but I was told that Jackson need multivitamins and D3 but I got one that's both in one would I use that once or twice a month and what days should it be recommended for a Jackson chameleon.

If you are not using Repashy LoD as your multi-vitamin with D3 then you should only use it once a month and very lightly. Most multis with D3 have a lot of D3, Substitute it on whatever day you pick nearest the first of the month so you have a consistent system.

If you are not using Repashy LoD as your multi-vitamin with D3 then you should only use it once a month and very lightly. Most multis with D3 have a lot of D3, Substitute it on whatever day you pick nearest the first of the month so you have a consistent system.
thank tou I was about to use it twice a month so what day of the month should I use it. could be the 7 of every month.?

I feed two to three a day or four to six every other day depending on the size of the crickets. So just put it on two or three.

I feed two to three a day or four to six every other day depending on the size of the crickets. So just put it on two or three.
thank you so I guess 3 will do with vitamin with D3 and then wait another month to feed him again but I don't think he's full should I just feed him now just regular not dusted crickets. again thank you for your help I just don't want my reptile to die.

thank you so I guess 3 will do with vitamin with D3 and then wait another month to feed him again but I don't think he's full should I just feed him now just regular not dusted crickets. again thank you for your help I just don't want my reptile to die.
Hi I think there maybe a mix up and are you talking about feeding your chameleon or the supplements???

Hi I think there maybe a mix up and are you talking about feeding your chameleon or the supplements???
both actually I want to know what supplements like vitamins without D3 and multivitamins with D3 for a Jackson chameleon are good and also how many times should he be eating daily.

both actually I want to know what supplements like vitamins without D3 and multivitamins with D3 for a Jackson chameleon are good and also how many times should he be eating daily.
Ok , what age is your chameleon and what sex/ gender ?

Back
Top Bottom