What Type of Chameleon is this??

JunioR

Hey I saw this chameleon at a Reptile Expo just wondering what type of chameleon was this? Looks like a little dinosaur :) lol

Hey I saw this chameleon at a Reptile Expo just wondering what type of chameleon was this? Looks like a little dinosaur :) lol

like Showjet said, post a pic. But going by your discription, i'd bet $ it's a Jackson.

Here it is Finally!! :)

Attachments

• IMAG0309.jpg
    IMAG0309.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 310
I stand corrected, I always thought Cristatus were part of the Chamaeleo Species. Still, at least i was correct in a way, it is still Cristatus! lol

I haven't owned cristatus, but there are several persons on this forum who do and can provide details about their care. In the meantime, I can say that they like cool temperatures, high humidity and lots of water. They are among the most humidity loving of chameleons. I have heard some owners say that they are shy and therefore should be provided with plenty of foliage.

If you live in Phoenix, these are factors to weigh carefully before diving in to this species.

WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM!!! ive been looking with no luck for a long time now. they arent very common. how much were they asking?

I have/had:
spike-sulcata
petry-meyers parrot
ducky-pekin duck
gonna name my next chams little foot and sarah:cool: yup yup yup!

Back
Top Bottom