What to do with 55g tank?!

85g reef tank .. I spent years building this tank. Its a huge undertaking/Commitment. Major $$ to a tank setup like this. When I moved back to Cali I had to part with it. It wasn't possible to get it back here without major loss of life. I miss my tank allot.

DSC00793-1.jpg
DSC01015.jpg

James get a Halloween crab! They are so cool and can get kinda big I believe.

Otherwise I vote carnivorous plant bog because hello that sounds awesome why isnt anyone else voting for this???
Wait I like the carnivorous plant bog if you don’t do the vampire crabs

See I was very confused why your vote wasnt carnivorous plant bog :ROFLMAO:

My vote is selfish in nature. I want to see how James does it so I can copy
I must have over looked that suggestion but that’s the best one now!!

I also might copy it because I’ve been thinking about doing one with mine lol or like a “fairy house” with killer plants omg dooo itttttt!!!!

I must have over looked that suggestion but that’s the best one now!!

I also might copy it because I’ve been thinking about doing one with mine lol or like a “fairy house” with killer plants omg dooo itttttt!!!!
Get those little mini figurines that Michael's sells that I have always been confused as to their purpose :ROFLMAO:

I vote for crabs! Crabs are my next pet for sure. I still have a couple baby froglets in the tank I want to use but as soon as they're big enough to go in with the adult frogs then I'm redecorating for crabs.

Beardies, skinks, juvenile tegus/niles/iguana, aquatic turtle(s), tortuise, and maybe even a pair of leopard geckos that grew up together?

The list can honestly go on forever so many nice reptiles can be kept
in that

Back
Top Bottom