What the hell is wrong with people?

Commenting on someone else's emotional response is not your place! But you seem to think that anything you say about the different females on this forum is ok and that you can use whatever words you like to describe us. It is in fact NOT OK!

The thread was about how disgusting this is not a learning opportunity for Chameleon behavior. So stop trying to put down others for their feelings on the video. If you choose to take the learning angle then that is your choice to be fascinated by something that disgusts others.
OK

Your missing the point of my last comment to you. I do not appreciate you commenting on my emotional response to this video. If you want to make it a teach able moment that’s on you but do not ever comment about how I may feel.
My apologies Jox, that was out of line. But everything else was perfectly legit.

It demonstrates something we all say everyday, "veileds are butt holes, panthers tend to be more chilled." This video is a perfect example of it.
Look at the age of the panther he was only 7 months old he might have been more aggressive at 2 years. Was the veiled male or female? I don't want to look again. Male panthers have been known to be attracted to veiled females.

I thought it was a female. Per Joxies comment further back in the thread she mentions that the female passed away, so I'm going with female as the answer.

Look at the age of the panther he was only 7 months old he might have been more aggressive at 2 years. Was the veiled male or female? I don't want to look again. Male panthers have been known to be attracted to veiled females.
It was female, where did you see the panthers age?

Back
Top Bottom