What the best thread in bulbs.

Whats best bulbs with standard base. This is what im using.

Attachments

• F74CC6D4-1DC4-4923-AA9E-B3EC94E87B38.jpeg
    F74CC6D4-1DC4-4923-AA9E-B3EC94E87B38.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 51
Reptisun are reputable but that shape may not be adequate for a large or heavily planted cage. You can use the blue bulb until it burns out which shouldn't be long. Then you should get standard household incandescent bulbs from the hardware store. They are getting harder to find so stock up.

Reptisun Is the one i got with my starter kit the new one im building is 32 x 46 should up it to 10 when i get my new one done. And my blue bulb i just bought before i new about the blue bulbs are no good. That why im glad i found this place. I have learn alot from people.

You really should get a linear bulb when you make your larger cage. Those compact bulbs just don't put out as nice a spread of UVB as the linear. They can work short term in smaller cages but not good for the long haul.

Just get a repisun 10.0, and a good d3 sched. With a good d3 sched and 2 hours of outdoor time per week, the cage bulb doesnt even matter.

Once you get the big cage you can buy a t5ho reptisun 5.0 and you should be set.

Reptisun are reputable but that shape may not be adequate for a large or heavily planted cage. You can use the blue bulb until it burns out which shouldn't be long. Then you should get standard household incandescent bulbs from the hardware store. They are getting harder to find so stock up.

Why aren’t the blue bulbs any good? Just asking for my own knoedge, sorry to hijack the thread! :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom