What species??

pipinschameleons

I am looking to buy a chameleon I had a veiled but it recently died. Any suggestions on a smaller sized chameleon species.bany info will help please!!!!!:):)

what about a jackson? although it is another pretty common species, I am becoming more and more interested in owning one myself. I like the variation in husbandry from what i own as a veiled and am looking forward to the "challenge" of something a bit different. Also they aren't to crazy with different colors but I just love how a nice healthy lime green jackson can look! They are a decent amount smaller also. Seems like if you got a healthy guy they seem to really pop! Not to mention the little horns on the guys!

I will have to look into those!!!! If anyone else any other suggestions please tell me

It might help us if we knew more about your climate and situation in your house. For example, even though a jackson's may be smaller than a veiled their requirements are much different, they are touchier, and if you can't meet their needs you could end up in trouble again. If you live in a dry hot area or a place that is cold in winter (so you have a house furnace running a lot) a jackson's will be more of a challenge than a veiled. What happened to your veiled?

I have no idea what went wrong with my veiled, when I went in to check on it was just kind of like a little statue. I can't figure out how it happens.

Back
Top Bottom