What small tree would be good 4 ft

Okay so I screen in all the light 12 inchs down from the lights inside the cage? I can’t pull the top off without I mount my mist king and having to tear it all apart
You will have to get very creative... You need to make sure the screen panel is secure but also removable so you can access the bulbs. But secure so that there is literally no way the cham can get up into that section.

Your temps are still going to be wonky compared to your UVB levels at basking. Since you can not raise the basking fixture. Your basking fixture would be much too close to the basking branch to get the right UVB level with it inside.

Okay so I screen in all the lights 12 inchs down from the lights inside the cage? I can’t pull the top off without Tearing everything apart my mist king and having to tear it all apart. Would that be more acceptable?
Trim the tree
Innovation to the existing structure

You can do ceramic tile for $5-$10 (Search your nearest big-box home improvement store for 24 x 24 ceramic tile or equiv.) You don't need adhesive, grout, etc.
Cleans up with a wipe, spritz, and another wipe. Saves time and—in the long run—money, and safer for the cham. Just a suggestion.
I will probably do this in weeks to come

You will have to get very creative... You need to make sure the screen panel is secure but also removable so you can access the bulbs. But secure so that there is literally no way the cham can get up into that section.

Your temps are still going to be wonky compared to your UVB levels at basking. Since you can not raise the basking fixture. Your basking fixture would be much too close to the basking branch to get the right UVB level with it inside.
Okay so I can make more screen I have a bunch of leftover so I will do this
Thank you

The basking fixture has not been installed yet so I will consider this !!
DB5AF4D7-25F6-49DF-81D1-933DEF1FCC65.jpeg I I ended up laminating some paper and staple ingredients it into the wood covering the screens. The Mayan calendars to smooth for him to climb! Finished product! Boy George is stoked!!!

Back
Top Bottom