What should i do

Toothless the cham

Established Member
I read somewhere online that are content chameleon will sit on one branch and not move a lot throughout the day while an non content chameleon or a chameleon who does not like the enclosure that he is in we'll walk around restlessly throughout the day until night time comes and then he'll sleep. My chameleon is constantly on the bottom of the cage running around. With what I know he doesn't not like the encloser he is in. I'll take a pic but I need help to figure out what I can do to make him happy in his cage. 15667621450621226733004254717112.jpg 15667621595104916330031643828400.jpg 15667621771892737667431211333980.jpg

What are the dimensions and how old is he? When my Cham hit puberty he started climbing all over and was/is currently restless. I have him in a 2x2x4.

Edit: it looks like you need a bigger enclosure.

What are the dimensions and how old is he? When my Cham hit puberty he started climbing all over and was/is currently restless. I have him in a 2x2x4.

Edit: it looks like you need a bigger enclosure.
The cage is 32 by 32 by 41 inches he is nearly 2 years old now so I don't think its puberty so I'm not sure. The dimensions are nearly the same. It is about 3 by 3 by 3

The only other advice is to go bigger lol...what are the temps? Could it be too hot toward the top? The cage looks like it has enough foliage. Maybe you could take him out for some sunshine? Hopefully some more members can pitch in on other ideas...

Yeah my first guess would have been what janjan said... Now I am leaning toward temps as well. your running a T5ho UVB fixture as well right?

Yeah that is spot on. I think he is just looking for a girlfriend. Beman goes through cycles of being more restless. I think it is just a boy looking for a girl thing.
OK thank you. I have a female in the cage beside him. I think he has seen her at some point. I take her out more than him. Once she is receptive I will try to breed. She is nearly 1 years now.

OK thank you. I have a female in the cage beside him. I think he has seen her at some point. I take her out more than him. Once she is receptive I will try to breed. She is nearly 1 years now.
Oh yeah hun make sure your dad has a good divider between your cages. If he sees her he will be trying to get to her.

Back
Top Bottom