What should feed and how much of it

Try other roaches, too (along with other types of feeders)! My chams loved red runners! @jamest0o0 has a huge collection of feeders available!
ok so im going to fed him 3 crickets every other day
1 horn worm every other 2 days
2 Dubais roaches every other day
1 silk worm every other day
i hope that sounds good and i will switch up the types of food every other now and then thank you for your help

Hi! so i have a male veiled chameleon I'm not sure on his exact age but I think he is about a year old and ive been researching a lot the past couple of days because I just learned he needs more in his diet so I was wondering if this diet for him sounds ok?

7 crickets every other day
1 horn worm every 2 days
4 silk worms a day
2 super worms a day
5 Dubai's roaches every other day but skip the weekend
That is alot of food, at a year old they should only have a few bugs every other day

i hope that sounds good and i will switch up the types of food every other now and then thank you for your help
Only 2 or MAYBE 3 horm worms a week, he will get overweight that way if he isn't already

I guess it depends on the size of the worm but they grow fast

Regardless of what feeders you are giving, you should only be feeding 3 every other day (4 if they’re very small). Crickets, roaches, silkworms are all great staple feeders. Hornworms and superworms are more ‘treat’ feeders. For example, you could give 2 lg crickets and 1 superworms for one day, the next feeding give 2 roaches and 1 hornworm, etc.

Back
Top Bottom