what 's the matter with my cham?Not eat for days

snake3c

My baby panther cham don't eat very well for days ,only two or three crickets one week . In the morning its poop was less than before only white poop. It has been over two weeks .Winter is coming ,the temperature is getting down In the cage is 26~27 ℃ at noon. it that the reason ?

Is there somebody help me ? Thanks a lot for your help.

By the way , was it a female or male ?

WechatIMG35.jpeg WechatIMG29.jpeg WechatIMG31.jpeg WechatIMG32.jpeg

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - two months old male or female I am not sure I have feed them for more than one month .
  • Handling - about once a week for less than 30 seconds
  • Feeding - crickets 0.7~ 0.8cm two or three a day
  • Supplements - both of are EXO-TERRA , I make the flies covered with it. Once a week
  • Watering - I use Monsoon rs400 4 time a day for two minutes . In the morning I sometimes can see they drinking water
  • Fecal Description -hard black with a bit white in the beginning.
  • History - no history

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - glass cage with gauze in two sides 45 x 45 x 60 for each babies.
  • Lighting - UVA and UVB opened from 8 am to 9 pm
  • Temperature and Humidity - keep 28℃ and about 75% in the day and 20 ℃ at night
  • Plants - no real plants
  • Placement - the cages are near the windows on my table
  • Location - Beijing of China

So tiny! I hope you can get them to eat. They should be eating 12 to 15 appropriate size feeders a day, are you able to get fruit flies there?

So tiny! I hope you can get them to eat. They should be eating 12 to 15 appropriate size feeders a day, are you able to get fruit flies there?

I have been told FF is too small for my baby cham now !? My cham is 5cm and two weeks ago he did eat crickets!! Maybe I should buy some FF again? OK I will try it tomorrow . Thanks a lot ~!

Back
Top Bottom