What panther do you prefer?

Hello! I am looking to get my first panther chameleon and am interested in these two varieties but haven't found a breeder yet. I really like both and am having a hard time deciding. Do you like the blue bar ambilobe or the nosy be? Thanks!

Attachments

• 2021-03-23 (3).png
    2021-03-23 (3).png
    459.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 2021-03-23 (6).png
    2021-03-23 (6).png
    728.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Hello! I am looking to get my first panther chameleon and am interested in these two varieties but haven't found a breeder yet. I really like both and am having a hard time deciding. Do you like the blue bar ambilobe or the nosy be? Thanks!
I agree that whatever anybody else likes is irrelevant; all that matters is what you like.

Be aware though that there are no guarantees as far as chameleon colors go. Genetics play the largest role, but there can still be variations, and unless you're getting an adult (or pretty close), it's still pretty much a box of chocolates.

On one hand, the chameleon breeders' method of advertising offspring from a specific male or another is a little deceptive. It seems to imply that the baby you choose will look like its father, which may or may not be the case at all. But on the other, it's the only way to give buyers a look into the potential behind these little brown or green babies for sale.
http://www.muchadoaboutchameleons.com/2014/01/like-father-like-son.html

Get what you like. Can't go wrong with either 1 IMO. As far as a breeder its not that difficult just searching here on this forum you can find reputable breeders. I dont want to lead you to 1 or the other but if you do enough research you can find exactly what you want right here on this forum. Good luck in deciding

I just purchased a panther today ! I like the colorful ones
Congratulations, & Welcome to the Forum! If it's a young one, see my post above regarding colors.

It's recommended you start a thread of your own to introduce yourself and your chameleon.
If you have any questions about care, health, etc. copy/paste the questions from this link
How to ask for help
and answer as best you can. Please include pics of your cham & enclosure from the top (lighting) down to the bottom (substrate & drainage). ;)

We're here to help, and get you off to a good start to keep your pet healthy & long-lived. :)

Congratulations, & Welcome to the Forum! If it's a young one, see my post above regarding colors.

It's recommended you start a thread of your own to introduce yourself and your chameleon.
If you have any questions about care, health, etc. copy/paste the questions from this link
How to ask for help
and answer as best you can. Please include pics of your cham & enclosure from the top (lighting) down to the bottom (substrate & drainage). ;)

We're here to help, and get you off to a good start to keep your pet healthy & long-lived. :)
Thank you so much! Im enjoying all the education I can get while I wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom