What Locale is my Panther?

I agree with fettit children play on the Disney sites. If you can't handle the truth don't ask for an honest answer we are speeking from experience not guessing from others pics there are certain traits that cannot be denied I have a male mitsio that looks like an ambilobe cross so i will keep he offspring for 6months minimum to see the traits if even one looks cross they will be labors as designer crosses which is most likely the case and then I will keep records of each baby where it was sold and who produced them so I can do my best to keep lines pure. You have to have big shoulders in this hobby there is alot of crooses out there and even the best of us have bought a "pure" locale and found out later they are not it sucks but its reality. Keep in mind I paid four hundred bucks for my boy and he is missing a toe because he was supposed to ho pure mitsio. We are here to help each other not bash each other you have been told excactly what u asked to here. Even ranger sees ambanja and that is his specialty he has some of the best banjas out there

There was also a young Ambi x Ambanja cross up for sale a few months back (i just can't find it). It had very dull colors and the poster had him up for sale for $250 shipped. Well it didn't sell for a few months and the poster posted a current pic of it and raised the price to $400 shipped. It looks really nice and looks just like the Cham in this thread, but was clearly a cross going through it's morph stages.

id like to see that one, I guess i picked this on out of the bunch because he was one only one that stood out of a batch of 20 that all looked the same. There were all red bars for sale. at the time i got him he was blue barred on a green background. I cant say im dissapointed on how bright and vivid his colors are. Cant wait for the babies. I have 31 eggs out of him and a batch of 20 pure wild caughts so next year brings lots of suprises and i will keep updating as nessacary.

I agree with the others, your cham looks like an Ambanja/Ambilobe cross. It does not look like a pure form of either. Where did you get him....can't you ask the breeder what the parents were, or see pics of them?

You PM'd me telling me your cham looked exactly like my Nitro (Ambilobe), but it doesn't from your photos. There are some very noticeable differences.

Nitro
Nitro01.jpg

He's very pretty, very very pretty. I really like the purple. But i have to agree that in the first couple pictures he is nearly identical to "amandil".

I agree with fettit children play on the Disney sites. If you can't handle the truth don't ask for an honest answer we are speeking from experience not guessing from others pics there are certain traits that cannot be denied I have a male mitsio that looks like an ambilobe cross so i will keep he offspring for 6months minimum to see the traits if even one looks cross they will be labors as designer crosses which is most likely the case and then I will keep records of each baby where it was sold and who produced them so I can do my best to keep lines pure. You have to have big shoulders in this hobby there is alot of crooses out there and even the best of us have bought a "pure" locale and found out later they are not it sucks but its reality. Keep in mind I paid four hundred bucks for my boy and he is missing a toe because he was supposed to ho pure mitsio. We are here to help each other not bash each other you have been told excactly what u asked to here. Even ranger sees ambanja and that is his specialty he has some of the best banjas out there

In no way was i bashing, I said i was laughing becuase when i seen amandil i really wished that one actaully looked that nice. One question i do have is how do the people that get WC's is know for sure they dont have crosses already? just cuz it came from an area that they could have crossed already. I see a huge range of colorations for alot of the cham locales and when im looking through pictures alot of times i see no resemblce at all between alot of them. I think it would be easier to sell chams based on the colors not area they came from. The way i see people sell crested geckos is is be the color not which mile of the island it came from.

Ok...how did George even make it into this thread?? Everyone on this forum I believe knows George and he is from some of the purest and best (imo) Ambilobe lines in the country. And looks NOTHING like your cham!

Here are a couple shots fired and unfired...you tell me how this is anything like yours.

481980_10150898561436895_2046549312_n.jpg

539735_10150606250961895_659346894_9477897_1770296497_n.jpg

I agree with the others, your cham looks like an Ambanja/Ambilobe cross. It does not look like a pure form of either. Where did you get him....can't you ask the breeder what the parents were, or see pics of them?

You PM'd me telling me your cham looked exactly like my Nitro (Ambilobe), but it doesn't from your photos. There are some very noticeable differences.

Nitro
Nitro01.jpg

i was going off a mental picture lol, i thought he looked closer to the 3 pic you have of him on the counter.

Ok...how did George even make it into this thread?? Everyone on this forum I believe knows George and he is from some of the purest and best (imo) Ambilobe lines in the country. And looks NOTHING like your cham!

Here are a couple shots fired and unfired...you tell me how this is anything like yours.

481980_10150898561436895_2046549312_n.jpg

539735_10150606250961895_659346894_9477897_1770296497_n.jpg

i never said he looked like him... i said his bars were all white in the sleeping picture and the one guy said ambis dont have alot of white.

Sorry this is from your other thread, aren't all your panther chameleons supossed to be Wild Caughts? Now your male is a designer/cross male that is captive breed? Dude whats going on? You are not that big of a fan of captive breds as most of your lengthy thread on the Lizard Lounge states?

i never said he looked like him... i said his bars were all white in the sleeping picture and the one guy said ambis dont have alot of white.

He was right...they have very little white, and sleeping colors is something different all together. I have seen some white in the faces of Ambilobe's but never in the body or the barring unless asleep! Less than a sec after that photo was shot his bars were blue.

Sorry this is from your other thread, aren't all your panther chameleons supossed to be Wild Caughts? Now your male is a designer/cross male that is captive breed? Dude whats going on? You are not that big of a fan of captive breds as most of your lengthy thread on the Lizard Lounge states?

Yeah, I believe he got them from Jim.:rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing out reefers real story enough bs for me. Have a good night guy an gals

where was i trying to hide anything? The guy at the expo told me they were wild caught and had about 20 other chams there with him. I bought a male from him and the 2 females from jim.

idk why people comment on this guys threads. he just disagrees with everyone and wont except the fact he is wrong on every thread he creates.

Back
Top Bottom