What locale do u think freddy is?

xxaprilrose

Established Member
Ok im seriously curious what yall think freddys locale is. He was sold to me as an amibilobe but i just dont know? Maybe if anything hes mixed with another locale. Also, why is his color so dingy looking? These are his resting colors. He ALWAYS looks like this. When he fires up hes white with red dots like in my profile pic but he rarely ever fires up anymore. I dont think ive seen him puff up angry in like.... 4-5 months? But anyways heres a pic if him from today

Attachments

• 20220610_160228.jpg
    20220610_160228.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
My daughter made me a chameleon out of ceramic in her art class at school because she knows I'm obsessed with my boy.
It turns out Mr. Puff really hates it and gets super lit when he sees it. Now we have to keep it out of his sight.

I'm not saying you should stress out your guy, but you can probably show him a fake lizard for a rare special occasion very brief photo op.

I wonder if that's how they get some of awesome pics of the studs a lot of these breeder sites I've been seeing.

My daughter made me a chameleon out of ceramic in her art class at school because she knows I'm obsessed with my boy.
It turns out Mr. Puff really hates it and gets super lit when he sees it. Now we have to keep it out of his sight.

I'm not saying you should stress out your guy, but you can probably show him a fake lizard for a rare special occasion very brief photo op.

I wonder if that's how they get some of awesome pics of the studs a lot of these breeder sites I've been seeing.
so funny story, about 4 days ago i actually took my younger one out of his cage and brought him back to freddy just to see if i could get dif colors from them and I kid u not neither of them even cared.... im like are u kidding me? so i put holland back lmao but they both looked at eachother and just went on about their business. I kind of expected it from holland because hes such a chill little dude whos always happy but freddy i thought for sure would puff up... nope. not even slightly

He looks like one of the many Nosy Faly/Ambilobe hybrids I've seen around. Not my favorite, especially since those two "locales" are completely different species. I'm not big on hybrids lol He's absolutely beautiful though!

He looks like one of the many Nosy Faly/Ambilobe hybrids I've seen around. Not my favorite, especially since those two "locales" are completely different species. I'm not big on hybrids lol He's absolutely beautiful though!
yeah i def think he must be a cross or something because holland my younger one is ambilobe and they literally look nothing a like. not even the slightest. its kind of a bummer because the breeder i got freddy from is highly rated and the most recommended (i wont say names just because i dont want drama, theyre wonderful people) i just feel like maybe they didnt even know it could be a cross or something.

yeah i def think he must be a cross or something because holland my younger one is ambilobe and they literally look nothing a like. not even the slightest. its kind of a bummer because the breeder i got freddy from is highly rated and the most recommended (i wont say names just because i dont want drama, theyre wonderful people) i just feel like maybe they didnt even know it could be a cross or something.
I got an Ambilobe from a breeder a few years back (I have a feeling it may be the same person), it was a baby of an absolutely incredible RBBB sire and showed up looking pretty promising. However, the patterning ended up looking almost identical to Nosy Faly with some hints of the Ambilobe greens and reds when he was fired up. Super weird.

Back
Top Bottom