What kind of panther is this?

untwerk

Yes I know he doesn’t look very healthy. He is a rescue and I’m pretty sure he has MBD on his right arm. But if anyone could help me verify the approximate age and type that would help

he can move all of his limbs and walks fine. He was just laying down in this which is obv not a good sign. I think the incident with his right arm was a while ago because he can use it and walk on it fine. Any ideas or tips I can do to help him? Besides the vet

Have you had your husbandry reviewed? That’s the best way for us to provide you tailored help.
I just got him so I’m not sure his previous set up but as of right now I have a large screen cage, 75w heat bulb 6 inches away from basking spot, uvb bulb, automatic mister that goes off 4 times a day for 25 seconds, and automatic lights that go off at 9pm and turn on at 9am. I don’t think my setup is the problem I just bought him the other day.

I just got him so I’m not sure his previous set up but as of right now I have a large screen cage, 75w heat bulb 6 inches away from basking spot, uvb bulb, automatic mister that goes off 4 times a day for 25 seconds, and automatic lights that go off at 9pm and turn on at 9am. I don’t think my setup is the problem I just bought him the other day.
Also I have the Repashy Calcium Plus and I dust his crickets daily. He ate 10 yesterday. Also gut his crickets with apples and oranges

Picture please

Back
Top Bottom