What is your chameleons name?! :p

ChamChiefin

Hello there chameleon lovers!

I just picked myself up a beautiful 5-6month old female panther a few days ago and have found myself stumped on what to name the lil bugger.

Then I found myself wondering what everybody decided to call their chameleon, lol and that thought actually made me quite curious. What do you call your chameleon or chameleons :D

I've used:

1. Maynard (panther)
2. Chazam (verrucosus, aka giant spiny, aka warty)
3. Mulligan (panther)
4. Fenix (panther
5. Walker (panther)

i went with fred.it just came to me as soon as i saw him.my girlfriend reckons its the power of advertising because i pass a shop called freddies everyday on the way to work

Currently I have 3 Quads, Lenny, Annie and TJ. Two B. transvaalense Hans and Sophia.

Prior chams, Tuffy, Rah, Arnold, Buddy, Athena, Pickle, Ben and to many more to name.

I have two veileds,
the female is Mugen(Samurai Champloo)
and the male is Dante(Devil May Cry)
:D

Im a big history buff and am especially interested in the Pacific campaign of WWII. I have 23 breeders all namned for an island conflict where so many suffered - including my grandfather - Tarawa, Peleliu, Betio, Tinian, Saipan, Ngesebus, Iwo, Anguar, Umubrogol...

my first Cham was a Senegal, her name was Ti'e Fay- it means Little leaf in African and that is what she looked like, a tiny leaf
and then I had Gail, a Graceful she got her name because my husband took one look at her and said " Great Another Ill Lizard - GAIL
they were both rescues, both gone now - :(

I have a 3 month old Male Nosy Be Panther. When it came to naming him I wanted to try to stick to Russian names like we did with our Two Boxer Dogs Nika and Anya and our Chihuahua Mishka. I looked up Russian for Blue, Chameleon, Lizard etc but nothing was good. Then I came up with either Karma or Ego....I went with Ego.

my First was Malygos I got his name from world of warcraft lol
Second was yoshi a mario brothers name :D
I now have Bowser another mario name.

I guess I have a thing for video games besides animals haha

I have a bearded dragon and a veiled Chan our bearded dragons name is izzy

and our veileds name is Typhoon cause he's a beast with the attitude to match.

Back
Top Bottom