what is a good thermometer / hygrometer ?

i own the flukers and it is nice but you need a dif one for the basking spot. i got the zilla one and it had probes and seems to be good, i got it friday and its nice. it does both temps and humidity. if you get the flukers i suggest getting an indoor/outdoors with probe. i have an old one taht i could sell you through paypal. lt me know if you are interested.

the probe you can move around to get accurate readings in multiple areas right?? is that what it is used for?

i own the flukers and it is nice but you need a dif one for the basking spot. i got the zilla one and it had probes and seems to be good, i got it friday and its nice. it does both temps and humidity. if you get the flukers i suggest getting an indoor/outdoors with probe. i have an old one taht i could sell you through paypal. lt me know if you are interested.

I am interested what kind is it? and do you have any idea how much postage would be to vancouver bc canada?

thank you very much for the offer!

-Marc

ya the probe is so you can take readings from different parts of the cage. its a cheap one that i got at ace hardware. its made by taylor. it has 2 readings (in) right where the main unit is and (out) where the probe is. has F/Celcius readings. i checked USPS and it looks like it would be about $5 and 4-7 days. i'd like $5 or so for the thermometer. i can post pics too if you like.

awesome! pics would be nice, and i am just setting up a paypal account for ebay, so teh timing is almost perfect! I suppose i would be expecting to spend much more for a new one, or even one off of ebay. So if you're doing me a favor by selling me a good therm/hygro for a great deal , i appreciate it very much! thank you!

ok well thanks for the offer! i need both though, where do you reccommend buying, im looking for something not too expensive b/c ive spent soo much on the supplies already!

well i really like the one i ahve made by zilla. its a bit pricy but its nice. or look for any them/hygro that has probes. or just get a hygro without probes and a temp with probes for basking temp. thats waht the one iw as selling you was used for.

Back
Top Bottom