what incubater do you guys use?

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but what is a heat sink? I don't know electronics at all. I'm just looking into options for incubators. This is my first clutch and I have a second due around Feb. So I'd like to get an incubator now that temps are dropping here in northern FL.
Just ignore this then. DVM exotics has several great options

when I turn it on ill set the temp to 75.... but it will go past 75 so ill adjust the temp down to 60 but the temp will keep climbing ! I even set the temp the lowest it goes and the temps will still shoot up to 85* and maintain that high temp !
Yeah, the micro managing won’t work. Trust me. Turn it on, set it to 65, then leave it for an hour

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but what is a heat sink? I don't know electronics at all. I'm just looking into options for incubators. This is my first clutch and I have a second due around Feb. So I'd like to get an incubator now that temps are dropping here in northern FL.

It really should be clarified, it's not a heat sink, it's a peltier unit. This video goes over replacing them on the exo.

Back
Top Bottom