What? I think you guys got it backwards

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
:rolleyes:

I'll let the pictures explain for themselves. Made me laugh out loud when I checked on them and this is what I saw

Attachments

• what.JPG
    what.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 177
  • what2.jpg
    what2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 157
LOL - he must be busy watching NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, Golf, Bowling or whatever. Maybe she needs to get between him and the tv.:D

LOL - he must be busy watching NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, Golf, Bowling or whatever. Maybe she needs to get between him and the tv.:D

I love it!! That is almost as good as the picture. I am just hoping we don't see pictures of Dez giving lessons on the correct way to accomplish that "task".:eek::eek::eek:

I love it!! That is almost as good as the picture. I am just hoping we don't see pictures of Dez giving lessons on the correct way to accomplish that "task".:eek::eek::eek:

Humm maybe I should draw up some diagrams for them :D

Or its time to break out the candles and romantic music

Lol! That's so funny!:D The second pic looks like she's saying 'What's the problem? I can see better from up here!' Lol, she looks tiny sat on his back!:D

LOL, that just made my day. Thank you, I needed that after the day I'm having :)
Gotta love strong, independent women!

You know...I never did give that little girl a name...I think maybe her name will be COWGIRL from now on

Back
Top Bottom