What gutload do you use?

AZcham new boy

Alrite guys, I'm a month into owning my first chameleon and he's doing great,
Just wanted to know what u guys find the best for gutloading your feeders.
At the moment I have been buying a variety of fruit and veggies and dicing it all freezing and using daily.
I'm in the uk and find it difficult sometimes to find products eg. Kale?
Anybody who can just list what u use and how u give or to your feeders,
Thang guys
Aaron.
Also how do u post pictures???

Alrite guys, I'm a month into owning my first chameleon and he's doing great,
Just wanted to know what u guys find the best for gutloading your feeders.
At the moment I have been buying a variety of fruit and veggies and dicing it all freezing and using daily.
I'm in the uk and find it difficult sometimes to find products eg. Kale?
Anybody who can just list what u use and how u give or to your feeders,
Thang guys
Aaron.
Also how do u post pictures???

Just ordered some from Dez. I have a fantastic recipe, NOT MINE, but have hardly enough time always on the move taking care of an animal or kids. Today is quiet day for me surprisingly all the kids want to do is eat and sleep:confused: (can’t post it here, but can pass it to you if interested.;))

The hydration cubes, gel whatever you know what I mean. They are ok, but get quality Gutloading dry food PLEASE ;)

it isnt the gel it is like a solid figure

Ok please take a pic, last time I knew it is the color of yellow-orange, and has a consistency like hair gel except they’re almost cubed!:confused: Not trying to jump your bones so to speak didn’t realize they have 2 different product’s out on the market (by Fluker’s) which is your hydration method not talking about the dry gut load they sell

Ive been using mullberry farms cricket food..seems to work great..also add some small stuff like kale, banana, carrots, and couple other odds and ends to aid in moisture, and use these neat crix water bags from mullberry they puff up all huge and can be used a few times before you toss it..

it isnt the gel it is like a solid figure

Not sure if you are confused or not (regarding check you PM box was mean’t for the individual the started this thread.) also when I replied an quoted you I was meaning you mentioned use of the calcium cricket food by fluker’s not the water gel cubes. Hope that helped a little. ;) Assuming you purchased both products made by them cubes and calcium fortified cricket food.

i gut load my crickets with :dry cricket food wich is purchased at my local pet store,they make their own,no crappy dog or cat food in it,it contains all sorts of wonderful things that i noticed are listed in a forum members dry gut load.for a wet food i use:strawberries,blueberries,butternut squash,sweet potatoe,grapes,sweet red peppers,oranges with the peel,apples,cucumbers,zuccini,watermellon,kale and red leaf lettuce.:)with this wide variety my crickets are juicy,plump and healthy..there is no need for any type of water gel or other food gel/cubes with this much wet/dry food..and it is way healthier and cheaper:)

Back
Top Bottom