what does everyone have?

skot

hi, im skot im in so cal. i just recently got into chams. i just bought my first cham one month ago he is a 4 month old (i think) male veiled. only after this short time im sure im going to get real involved in them. i already want to sent up 50 cages in my apt. but my wife will kill me lol. i have to wait till i move to AZ; there im going to have many outdoor cages to collect and raise different species. enough rambling as soon as i got my photos set up ill be posting some pics.
what does eveyone have?

skot

lets see if this works....
my male veiled

post-21-1088649648.jpg

Hey thats a nice looking chameleon you got there. Nice cage too!

It has been a while since I owned a chameleon, but am looking to get another one soon. In the past, I have raised a couple veilds and a few panthers.

well heres that same cham showing his colors. note how small he is with those colors already. this week hes been showing a lot of baby blue coloring.

wildcham.jpg

skot

how do you sex your chameleon?

I have a veiled that is roughly 15cm long

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joel @ Jul 25 2004, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how do you sex your chameleon?

I have a veiled that is roughly 15cm long [/quote:50a199a5cc]
look on the rear feet. there will be a "spur" little nub on the rear end of the foot. if its a male. ill try to take a pic of mine to show you. if there no spur then its female. with your size it should be easy to see.

skot

Yup its a male :rolleyes:

Btw-how do you post pics or attachments, the format seems different from alot of other boards.

Thanks alot!

youm have to already have the picture(s) upload on some type of webspace. the you the "" tags let me knpow if you have pics uploaded and i can help you from there. i can also host some if you need me to

skot

I've got 2 senegal chameleons, one a male, another female.
I have just finished my other 2 setups and installed mist lines and am running the system's to see the read out's and awaiting pay day and getting,
- Nosey Be Panther male CB 2 months.
- Melleri CB male 3 months.
- Veiled CB Male 2 months.

I will post arrival. ;)

Back
Top Bottom