What do you think?

Am I having a stroke?
It is critical to select a powder that does not contain vitamin D3. This is the best time to use dandruff because it is high quality and free of phosphorus.
As calcium supplements are sprinkled on insects, they stick to the insects. If you inject it into your chameleon’s eye, they may have difficulty seeing.
If a chameleon consumes vitamin D3, he or she will suffer severe health consequences.

I hate ad sites... Most sites like this make affiliate fees off of the ads that are on their pages. So someone clicks through and buys and they get a kickback.

The page itself was confusing and not well written. I honestly would expect better writing and explanation since the author supposedly has a PhD.

And then we get the people here that are totally confused. Heck I am confused by it and I am experienced :hilarious:

Being a new owner, I decided to read the article. It left me totally CONFUSED. Calcium good, calcium not good, d3 good, d3 not good, stick it on insects, but don't inject it in the eye. Information was circular - meaning my head was spinning.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom