What do you want for Christmas?

I wish I could get

- a nice big house to rent with a fenced in yard to put all my pets
- another sheltie dog
- a Nosy Faly (but the eggs I want will hatch around my birthday ;) )
- another mistking
- a macro lense
- shoes (I've got holes in my current ones lol)
- the most recent Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia games

And I guess that's it on my humble list :D I actually haven't asked for anything yet, I'll probably just get shoes from my parents.

Edit - Although if we're being honest, I want to win several million in the lotto, quit school, open up an animal rescue and/or animal business of some kind, and get a summer home in Costa Rica. <- This would be awesome.

all I want for Christmas is peace, love, and happyness. a pair of satanic leaftails would be nice too. :eek:

Harry

A bit of topic, but someone mentioned video games, I have a bunch of used PS3 games (recent releases) that I dont play anymore (cause I passed them of course:D) that I am willing to trade for something cool for my cham:)

An 800 sq. ft. climate controlled chameleon building in my backyard complete with counter top/lab/sink/cabinets/automated water/lighting!!! I guess I could sh!t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up the fastest

Chameleon20room1.jpg

Chameleon20room2021.jpg

^^^^^ same here..thats my dream rather than a christmas wish:p:cool:

BUT i WILL make that into a reality for sure....to have several different chameleon species is my goal..(quads, kinyongia tenuis, panthers, veields, melleri, jacksons, verrocusus, carpets, cristatus, and maybe, just maybe some parsons...)

All I want for Christmas is a JOB! Winning the lottery would be nice but I'm willing to work. IF that happened before the jolly old fat man tried climbing down my chimney and I could be selfish...

I'd like to knock down a wall and expand my dining room/melleri room.

A bit of topic, but someone mentioned video games, I have a bunch of used PS3 games (recent releases) that I dont play anymore (cause I passed them of course:D) that I am willing to trade for something cool for my cham:)
I don't have a ps3, and you should try the classifieds...

Wish List

One would sufice
Parsons Chameleon
Carpet Chameleon
Albino Pac Man Frog
Albino Ball Python
Waxy Monkey Frog
Dart Frog terrarium

Back
Top Bottom