What do you want for Christmas?

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Well, now that the mornings are starting to get a little brisk, bowl season and playoffs for football are coming into view and with Thanksgiving soon approaching the question “what do you want for Christmas” gets brought up more and more.

I make it no secret that Christmas is my favorite time of year, I am usually the first house on my street with lights on and I have already began to eye ball my Christmas CD’s that are in need of a ride in the CD changer. :D

As such I wanted to ask this forum of friends, what do you want for Christmas?
A brand shiny new HerpMist system?
Some Knob tail geckos? (hint hint Darci :cool:)
A new welder for the garage?
The Chameleons of Madagascar DVD?
Some Movies?

What do all the good little chameleon keeper boys and girls want?

Happy Holidays to everybody and enjoy the season.

Chad, don't get any bright ideas...you already have a ton of gifts that you will love! :) Oh how I love Christmas! You better get shopping for me dear, since I already have such a huge start on you. Let's see...I'd like...

Some diamond earrings,
A new car (FJ preferred),
Another puppy dog,
A pony,
A new guitar hero game and another guitar,
a day at the spa,
and a pair of Pink Panthers! :D

I loooove Christmas time! I can't wait to put out my Christmas village and all the decorations and lights and the tree!!!!!! Yay! :)

A misting system would be really nice....maybe some new 2x2x3 cages for my rack and some large live plants. Everything I would want has to do with the chams and their care :rolleyes:

I want a new misting system, a new rolling rack like Chad has for some cages, an addition to my house to put my chams in so I can have a room like Gesang has, and Diamonds are always good too! :)

Money so I can buy what I want:D

And with that money I would buy. Supplies to make more cages, an automated misting system, maybe a new cham or 20:rolleyes: I would alsolike some eggs to start hatching (kinyongia tavetana).

A RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDE:)

AND! A mesa boogie half stack to go with my new schecter hellraiser (guitar stuff) I think this would rival the pair of diamond ear rings:eek: check this beauty out.

Picture606.jpg

Great thread Chad!

• To find a breeder who has Sambava chams in Canada
  • A new camera, maybe with a sweet macro lens and ring flash (and lessons on using it LOL)
  • not to be laid off
  • shortbread cookies like grandma used to make

I would like my reptile room to be finished so I can add a carpet cham. Plus, this will make room for the christmas tree. ( The reptiles have taken over my small house! ) :)

I was thinking about just this question today, because I know my mom is going to ask soon. :) I really couldn't think of anything fun.

What I could think of is this:
I want a gift card to a veterinary pathologist so I can have the remains of one if my chams analyzed. My vet did the necropsy (which showed us nothing) and currently has the tissues preserved but 'his' pathologist is just too darn expensive...

pichipythons said:
a new cadillac and a trio of parsons!

I've got an old cadillac for sale... does that help?

1 Lumber - That new cage isn't going to be cheap
2 Cash - university is expensive, especially if you're broke to start with and like to eat every day
3 Male veiled for my female, if number 1 gets done first

Back
Top Bottom