What do you think of my enclosure?

IMG_8185.JPG

Awesome! If anything, it might almost be TOO much foliage in there, maybe trim the plants down just a little to provide more wiggle room and pathways for the cham to walk around in. Either way it looks great. Much better seeing this than the Petco enclosures where there's literally not a single plant in the entire cage. :(

Awesome! If anything, it might almost be TOO much foliage in there, maybe trim the plants down just a little to provide more wiggle room and pathways for the cham to walk around in. Either way it looks great. Much better seeing this than the Petco enclosures where there's literally not a single plant in the entire cage. :(
Maybe, I'll try if necessary once the plant becomes more established, it's brand new. The chameleon is also pretty small but as he gets bigger I will trim as necessary.

Looks great! I don't think a baby or even a juvie veiled would have anything but a fun time navigating that jungle. I'm not sure the plants will get enough light though, so they may thin out on their own.

Looks great! I don't think a baby or even a juvie veiled would have anything but a fun time navigating that jungle. I'm not sure the plants will get enough light though, so they may thin out on their own.
Yep I kinda thought that too. Once I get him in his full sized enclosure I'll get the pothos a magnetic planter so it can be closer to the light. I'm not too worried about the ficus or shefflera tho.

Maybe, I'll try if necessary once the plant becomes more established, it's brand new. The chameleon is also pretty small but as he gets bigger I will trim as necessary.
Yeah of course. It looks great like everyone else said, I meant more in the future maybe in a few months after the Cham grows some more

Back
Top Bottom