What do you think about my male Panther

prettykttkat

Established Member
My male Panther is 9 months old. His sire and grandsire (on his mother's side), are very red on the body. My boy doesn't look very red at all yet. I know red is the last color to develop but I thought I'd be seeing more red by now. I think I read males will have adult coloring by a year old? Any thoughts? Is there still a chance my boy will turn red by a year old, that's three months from now.
IMG_20201127_130711464.jpg
IMG_20201127_130743954.jpg
IMG_20201127_130852036.jpg

All the spots that could be red, are uncolored. So they have to turn "a" color at some point.

Check out this flcham. he is red, only in the spots that are still colorless on your cham.

Grier.jpg

Hmm, ok so you think he may have a chance to develop some red still like the picture. That would be nice. I hope he does. I bought him as a baby because I really wanted a mostly red/orange panther. I keep waiting to see more red but since this is my first (from a baby), I don't know exactly what to expect.

I thought my boy was going to be blue, but he was red so you never know! I think you’ll love him no matter what other colors he developed!

Ya, his colors are very cool!!
He looks like he still has quite a bit of growing to do, so you won't know for a while!

Back
Top Bottom