What do you guys think???

I went the to local pet store and they had a Blue Bar Ambilobe for sell. I was wondering is he worth $750.00 and how old do you guys think he is??? The owner told me to make an offer. I think $750.00 is too much. HELP!!!!! :confused:

Attachments

• IMAG0492.jpg
    IMAG0492.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 227
Holy cow, no. He looks great, but he's a run of the mill Ambilobe like any 5 thousand others. That's a panther that would sell on the classifieds here for $350-400 at most as an adult.

I'd make a counter offer or just pass.

Yeah. That's a little too rich for my blood. Definitely a beautiful panther though. I was able to get a baby Ambilobe, MistKing, enclosure, and accessories for less.

The pet store near here sells panthers as tiny babies for $325 and I think that is too much. No lineage information and can't guarantee sex. Be wary of purchases from any pet store. Buying online from here or fauna is a better way to go IMO. Shipping chameleons is very safe if done correctly.

Hes really nice! My suggestion is to buy one from the breeders here, they have very healthy chameleons and also more cheaper

wow im not going to lie but he is beautiful!!! im pretty sure 750 is steep but i did one time get an offer from a breeder for my male blaze who was a red bar ambilobe and they threw 600 at me so with that kind of coloring and and brightness even with your phone he looks beautiful!!!! but yeah seeing you don't know much about him or where he came from id only pay that price from someone i know who is a respectable breeder!!!

To anyone that wants to buy that panther for $500-$750. Contact me because I currently have a sale on the San Francisco Bridge, the Moon, and a B-52 Bomber. All for the low price of $3,000. First come first serve. Supplies are limited...

To anyone that wants to buy that panther for $500-$750. Contact me because I currently have a sale on the San Francisco Bridge, the Moon, and a B-52 Bomber. All for the low price of $3,000. First come first serve. Supplies are limited...

What is the shipping cost on the moon? Must be outta this world!

Haha funny:D The price of that chameleon is outrageous. $750 for a ambilobe, if it was maybe a rare locale then i would understand.

This is one of those infomercial situations if you call now you get this amazing product for 3 easy payments of $19.99 or one really hard one of $750.00

Back
Top Bottom