What do u guys do?

AZcham new boy

Hi forum, just a quick question on how u guys go about tying your climbing branches in a mesh viv, iv just gone from a wood and glass viv to mesh and don't want to make holes in it or ruin the mesh???
Any suggestions?
Thanx again aaron

I use push pins and attach them through the mess into the branches. They hold pretty well. They do not damage the screen at all.

I usually use branches from a tree to secure vines. I apply a bit of pressure to make sure they aren't going anywhere.

Garden wire with the plastic coating.

Works brilliantly - just make sure the sharp ends are tied outside so your Cham doesn't hurt itself

Ok cool,
Do u all buy your branches or do u disinfect ones from trees? Just all the branches my pet shop sell are quite bog and I don't think a pin would do the job...
Aaron

I also use the garden wire with plastic coating. Holds the vines and branches in place very well and does not rust.

I make a bird perch type base and have all of the branches attached to the base and each other. For the mesh sides, I attach some fake foliage with clear fishing line. That way I can remove the "perch" and clean everything really easy.

I make a bird perch type base and have all of the branches attached to the base and each other. For the mesh sides, I attach some fake foliage with clear fishing line. That way I can remove the "perch" and clean everything really easy.

Really cool idea you have there, very creative.

Back
Top Bottom