What do i need!

Chameleon609

What do i need for my chameleon i didnt get him yet.. just wanna get some input! thanks. Pic in the attachments!

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 179
How old is your cham? What type of cham is it?

I would add more vines, and DEFINETELY remove that substrate on the floor.
Chams can ingest it and it can cause impaction.

What do you supplement with? How often?

What are you feeding, and how often?

How do you water him?

I agree with camimom, and is that a ExoTerra terrarium?

I have one for Kiwi, my tarantula, and I know it has very poor ventilation, in spite of the fact that they advertise it as being good for arborial species.

It is not, they are sweat boxes, but if you can figure a way to vent it proper, go for it.

I have a exo terra and have has no problems.
There's is plenty of gaps and even a ventilation strip right the way across the front. Plus the mesh top allows air to rise out when it's warm which is all the time
Here's a pic.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371493970.555703.jpg

thats no an exoterra, I really don´t know how the ventilation is on those ones.

you need to take away the thing on the bottom and put alot more plants

Lee dragon
How do you know it's not a exo terra mate.
I bought it and I know it's a exo terra
It's says exo terra on it so get you facts right before you come in here talking lies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371495035.720025.jpg
Here's a pic so you can see its a exo terra.
Why am I going to come on here and lie.

Lee dragon
How do you know it's not a exo terra mate.
I bought it and I know it's a exo terra
It's says exo terra on it so get you facts right before you come in here talking lies.
View attachment 80933
Here's a pic so you can see its a exo terra.
Why am I going to come on here and lie.

man I was talking about the first pic, exoterra have duble fron dorrs if you look at the first pocture in this thread you see it is a singel dorr

How old is your cham? What type of cham is it?

I would add more vines, and DEFINETELY remove that substrate on the floor.
Chams can ingest it and it can cause impaction.

What do you supplement with? How often?

What are you feeding, and how often?

How do you water him?

He already said he hasn't gotten the chameleon yet. What kind of cage is that? You'll need a screen cage, for full ventilation. No matter what chameleon you're getting, they all need screen cages. Also it looks like you've got wood chips as a substrate, if so remove it and replace it with paper towels, newspaper, or reptile carpet. It also looks like your cage has a water dish in it, your chameleon won't drink from it so it's just a waste of space. Chameleons only recognize moving water, so invest in a good spray bottle. You'll need to spray the cage three or more times a day. Other than that your viv looks good, I'd just put more branches in for him/her.

Back
Top Bottom