What do I need to make my cage Bioactive?

Trailgem

Avid Member
I really, really want to get the new cage setup completed as a bioactive setup. What do I look for in cage and materials? I searched for it on this site, but can’t find anything, but samples... nothing material related. Thanks :)

I found some using a different search criteria. I found more newbie info on google and compared things on amazon. Being German, some of those things didn’t make sense to me. Thanks for your reply tho

I found some using a different search criteria. I found more newbie info on google and compared things on amazon. Being German, some of those things didn’t make sense to me. Thanks for your reply tho
What doesn’t make sense so we can help ? I know the language can be hard at times

This is what’s in my cart... bad? Good? Not enough?

Thank you for all your responses. Btw, i did see the link with the big cage...

Oh, and I have a screened cage. That should still work? Also, no drain system, but biodude on google stated you don’t need it?

Attachments

• 348D8CEA-BF73-42D8-97BF-A69EC3F84E76.png
    348D8CEA-BF73-42D8-97BF-A69EC3F84E76.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 88
I’ve seen the cost, that’s why I am ordering from Amazon ... but it ends up kinda costing the same. I’ll add the drainage system. Thanks :)

And I have charcoal at home

Never mind... I had a cage in my cart. It’ll cost me about $100 without the drainage system so far

I mean I have potting soul, and charcoal. That’s about it. I always thought the dirt is mixed out of various compounds... so I wanted to make sure. I guess I have to do more research :)

Back
Top Bottom