What did you get ?

I know i know. There are many threads already about Christmas but WHAT DID YOU GET ? post below :)

I will start first.
I got a new Itouch, UF jacket, 4 American Eagle Collared Shirts, a sweater, 2 colognes, new ear phones, and a jacket/flannel.
Basically things i really need. But as you get older its hard for people to know what to get you :rolleyes: lol :D

NOW...your turn !

1 down and 2 more to go. Darci got me a little RC Heli some pictures, a stool, some shop floor mats, a few books, few tools and a 49ers plate cover. Great time for sure, I love this time of the year!

i got a season pass to knotts berry farm, a lamb of god t shirt, some gift cards, some axe body wash lol (guess i stink), and the best of all, my baby cham :D

We had a very chameleon Christmas. I got two cham necklaces, one gold and one silver, a cham pocketbook, a cham puppet and a trip to Atlantic City for New Years. My daughter gave my hubby Chameleon CHANGE cologne.....I didn't even know there was such a thing. :)

We had a very chameleon Christmas. I got two cham necklaces, one gold and one silver, a cham pocketbook, a cham puppet and a trip to Atlantic City for New Years. My daughter gave my hubby Chameleon CHANGE cologne.....I didn't even know there was such a thing. :)

Wow thats awesome ! I got 2 colognes but not a chameleon one:p;):)

My mom gave me mostly money, but she bought a few small things because she wanted me to open some presents. It was great and it made me laugh a lot. She got me like 5 pairs of gloves because I always have cold hands, two umbrellas because I can't stand being rained on, a coin counter because I have a lot of coins, and some brewers yeast. :D

I've got a family dinner to go to tonight so I may be editing my post if I get anything cool. I'm hoping for a microscope though!

Jann, you must post pics of those necklaces - I would love to see them!:D

Socks, pants that are too small, and a gift card that I have no idea how I'm going to use. :eek:
Then I went to my cousin's house and got hand sanitizer that was used.. LOL

I'm probably going to sound Grinchy but bahhhh.. I made a wish list and spent a few hours doing it and it was ignored.. *sigh*

Oh well. If I can't figure out what to do with the stuff I can't use, I'll donate it to someone who can or Freecycling it. :)

Merry Christmas guys.

I got a female boxer and named her Bailey. She's not green and scaly but she is so cute and has a great personality. :D

Attachments

• DSC01050.JPG
    DSC01050.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC01068.JPG
    DSC01068.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 77
Donna, that puppy is to die for. I love little boxer pups! You're so lucky! :D

I will be getting (we're lazy like that and haven't gotten everything yet lol) a lense for my camera and a seat cover for my dog's designated car seat, who keeps getting car sick and has left a lingering auroma of vomit in my car, and I already got lots of shoes and a few clothes.

Ah yes, and a lovely conversation with my mother where she tells me to sell my chameleons lol Because, as my grandmother says, "they're creating a barrier between me and a social life" or "-the world" or "-a normal life."

An external hard drive, a train cage for my makeup, and my sony a55 camera I got as an early gift with my 100mm macro lens! Santa was good to me!

So I got a wind-up flash light, which is actually perfect because i've been going spider collecting in my house lately. My really foreign grandma gave me an anime themed photo album and the chipmunk things movie. It's really great because I am not interested in either of those things, and my grandma always gets random stuff for us. Then I just got a lot of money, and my great aunt spelled my name wrong again. Every year :)

My second cousin who is a weirdo was being mean to my doggie and when he stopped squeezing her neck skin my uncle's dog walked in so my dog took out the frustration on the other dog. They just had a growl-bark fight, but it still shouldn't have happened as the two dogs get along great normally.

Back
Top Bottom