What did you get ?

i got a 2x3 foot plasma t.v :D i hook it up to my laptop :)

i also got this little guy with my own money
IMG_0722.jpg

well i got my OWN XBOX 360 250GB WITH KINECT:cool:..family got it and i was shocked...never asked for it, but still pretty awsome..im not a huge gamer (YET);), BUT if any of you people know some games i should look into let me know:cool:, i sometimes play at my friends houses that have an xbox, but not much, so im all ears to how i should go about using it :D

well i got my OWN XBOX 360 250GB WITH KINECT:cool:..family got it and i was shocked...never asked for it, but still pretty awsome..im not a huge gamer (YET);), BUT if any of you people know some games i should look into let me know:cool:, i sometimes play at my friends houses that have an xbox, but not much, so im all ears to how i should go about using it :D

I don't know much on the Xbox, but most of the cool games are available on all systems -PS3, Wii- Halo it's exclusive to Xbox which it is ok. COD games are fun for sure...if you are into combat games...

I got money for an admission for an overnight stay the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for a ghost hunt, a k2 meter for ghost hunting, a lot of nice clothes, a digital photo frame, a points card for the Xbox, cologne, a New York Rangers santa hat, a new web camera so I can watch my chameleons while I'm at work, and a lot of other cool stuff.

I got a Flat screen TV with built in DVD player and some Sketchers! hubby was sick this Christmas, but is feeling better now!!

A pair of all black Vans, pretty purple jacket, a pair of plugs, and a loop nose ring. Oh! My brother gave me 50 dollars last month as an early Christmas gift and I used it toward Hughs big boy cage.:)

I got a new camera (Canon), 3 exo-terra nanos, lots of mantids, tons of clothes, an alarm clock, planet earth & life on DVD, a flat-rock scorpion, and a mistking.

hmm! i so wanted a canon camera but the one i wanted was the big boy edition. (expensive) so i just asked my moms for a sony cybershot. then theres a money clip (wallet started hurting my ass seeing as i sit in a truck all day) new cologne, cardigan sweater ;), leather jacket, pants, shirt, and bought myself some side skirts for my car. ugh honestly i dont think my list has ever been this long ever. sheesh i guess i was semi good this year.

a wallet, a Durell book, socks, t-shirts ans some money to buy what i need. A trekking boot is on its way now too.

my girlfriend got me a 16g custom tank for my red eye tree frog and new computer speakers, my parents got me new winter tires and had my control arm replaced so i wouldnt die this winter, my grandparents got me a new electric guitar (tom delonge's epiphone signature), brother got me cologne and i bought myself some new herp supplies and a new 25g custom tank for my crested geckos to match my RETF's tank :)

I got a diamond ring c:, 50dollar sephora gift car, 100 dollar visa gift card, 50 dollar check, Target gift cards two pairs of boots (one being real uggs), a coach purse, a coach coin purse, two faced enchanted make up set, a lot of clothes, decor for my condo, various cooking utensils, and the list goes on. I was a good girl this year lol.

I got a diamond ring c:, 50dollar sephora gift car, 100 dollar visa gift card, 50 dollar check, Target gift cards two pairs of boots (one being real uggs), a coach purse, a coach coin purse, two faced enchanted make up set, a lot of clothes, decor for my condo, various cooking utensils, and the list goes on. I was a good girl this year lol.

Wow! Help a poor person out! Send some of that my way. :(:D:) Lol! I'd be happy with a Target gift card. Lol!:D

my girlfriend got me a 16g custom tank for my red eye tree frog and new computer speakers, my parents got me new winter tires and had my control arm replaced so i wouldnt die this winter, my grandparents got me a new electric guitar (tom delonge's epiphone signature), brother got me cologne and i bought myself some new herp supplies and a new 25g custom tank for my crested geckos to match my RETF's tank :)

Gosh, why doesn't anyone understand that besides my son, my pets are my LIFE!? Lol! I would have LOVED to get stuff for my pets instead of for me... I guess my mom saw the holes in my shoes. Lol!:p

ummm... let see... a new cabinet to store jewlery making stuff, rocket dogs, couple shirts from hubby, pendant and earrings from the kids -- who by the way....wait for it..... announced they were now engaged.

What did I get them? In addition to assorted items, a mexican red knee T. and a baby mouse. Both of which she absolutely adored -- my son well... the T. makes him a little nervous but the mouse is right up his alley. Does he know how to pick 'em or what? I think I'm liking the idea of an additional family member.:D

And the hubby. Well let's just say his man cave got a big upgrade.

Last edited:
Wow! Help a poor person out! Send some of that my way. :(:D:) Lol! I'd be happy with a Target gift card. Lol!:D

I got helluh lucky this year :p Im poor too! I think thats why my parents and family went all out for me this year LOL! Cuz its been like 6 months since Ive been shopping xD and johny saved up behind my back to get me that new ring :)

I got a Nook Color (ebook reader), but I'm such a luddite that I wouldn't use it - so I traded it in for the most enormous Barnes and Noble gift card, which is what I had actually asked for to begin with.:rolleyes:
Bea the chameleon got a new lamp. McGinty, the other chameleon, has one on back order; his current lamp is newer than Bea's was, so she got the first one.

Back
Top Bottom