what did you get at the fair(pomona)

jcal

seems like alot of people went to the fair and got all kinds of stuff. just interested in what other people picked up.

i myself got a kammer nosybe male that im excited about. cham #2 for me. next one has to be a female.

oh and i got a aquazamp rain dome. still trying to decide if i like it or not... maybe theres a trick i dont know about:cool:

I got crickets, superworms, dubias -hope that my pets like them-, butterworms, and a new timer for my lights. My youngest won a Zoomed hood and light a their raffle. But failed to find a juvi/adult Ambilobe...those hot dogs at the show were good!...or maybe I was just hungry....

seems like alot of people went to the fair and got all kinds of stuff. just interested in what other people picked up.

i myself got a kammer nosybe male that im excited about. cham #2 for me. next one has to be a female.

ok, so you get a kammer cham and you don't post a pic! What's da matter wit you??! lol!!!

4 and a half month old Female Sambava and a big piece of wood/vine (I don't know what it's called). :)

Did you get it FL chams??? I was going to get one but they were to busy and never came back to show me a picture of the sire. Oh well... Maybe next time...

i got 5oo crix, 250 superworms, a light and turtle supplies for my mom's turtle.

I wanted to BUY a nosy be cham from the either tiki tiki or the Kammers:(

and maybe a red bearded dragon but there werent any:mad:

oh and i am startin to love Uromastyx:D

i got crickets ,silkies,horned worms,i went both days...lol...:D:D...i was sooo tempted to buy another cham,i kida also wanted a gecko and a frogg...lol...man if i did get any other animals there will probiy wont be any space in my to walk around...:rolleyes::D...the show was grate...

If its of El lobo, that should be a great line-like awesome. I ended up with 2 ambanjas from Fl Chams. And a few tarantulas.;)

OOh, what Tarantulas did you get? I SO SO SO so so wanted to bring home a Brazilian Black. Did you see that 1000 dollar T? The babies were 180!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom