What Did I Just Swallow?

PrettyInInk87

Ew, was thirsty and went to grab my Sea World cup I keep full of water all the time. I went in to suck on the straw and felt something go down my throught, it was kind of rough and fuzzy feelling... What the hell did I just swallow? With all of these bugs running around the apartment it could have been a cricket, roach, fly, or even a spider... Gross. I tried to cough it back up but it was too late and was stuck at the back of my throught. *sigh*:rolleyes:

Tasty! I found a fat 1 1/2" dubia, that I dropped previously, in my cup of orange juice.

I wouldn't have a problem with picking the Dubia out of the juice and drinking it but would NOT eat it. Lol! Worse part is that I have no clue what it was... *shivers*

i'm sorry but your title was too funny, nuff said:p:D:rolleyes::D

and on a side note...you and your cham are eating healthy, most likely you gutladed with fresh fruits and veggies...so no worries:p:D

I tend to have this happen to me A LOT! On my 14th birthday my dad ordered pizza from Papa Murphey's take home and bake your own pizza or something like that, well i was chowing down my pizza and in my bit i opened up a bubble of crust and there was a dead fly in it! :eek:. ugh, and the following week i was eating lunch at school and found a little bug in my rice just about the same size of rice. I tend to find bugs in my water all the time in summer D:

you my friend just ate an escaped silkworm.. or mouse tail.. or...jelly belly button lint...... or maybe shamu was trying to send you a message! orrrr... ahh im just kidding lol i hope you find out what it was ... somehow.... are liquids digestible? lol

i tend to have this happen to me a lot! On my 14th birthday my dad ordered pizza from papa murphey's take home and bake your own pizza or something like that, well i was chowing down my pizza and in my bit i opened up a bubble of crust and there was a dead fly in it! :eek:. Ugh, and the following week i was eating lunch at school and found a little bug in my rice just about the same size of rice. I tend to find bugs in my water all the time in summer d:

ewwwwwwwwwwww papa failed! Thats why you get delissio!

Back
Top Bottom