What can i use to mist?

KrewElement394

Exactly what the title up there says! i was wondering what else i can use to mist other than the mist king, and or a spray bottle? just looking through more possibilities just in case something happens and for what ever reason i cannot or do not get the mist king. is there anything else i can use? can i use this? is there any other type of automatic water mister? by the way i do not know exactly how humid my cham. cage has to be i am now confused!.... when i first got my cham. when he was about 4 months old people said (and including the breeder) that 50-55 was good. and now people say it is too much that it should be 40-50...and some people even say 40-80.... i know too much humidity can cause problems! anyhow please help advice! :]

will the water dripper help in keeping humidity levels? my cham. is 6-7 months old. do not know exactly but right around there. maybe even 7 already.

thanks!

What type of cham? Also are you looking to increase humidity or are you looking to provide drinking water?

veiled cham. i provide water with the dripper. i am looking for something that does both. or just one that does it good :]....but about how much should it's humidity should be? oh and about how many times should i spray it with the spray bottle a day? so far i have been doing it for about 5-6 times a day for 4 minutes or until i see driplets building up on the leaves.

sure there are lots of other home and ready made systems available at lesser cost ,but , the only ones that are any good are at least $ 50 to put together, so what is the point ,take a habba mist for example, a $60 piece of junk, nothing more than a noisy powered dripper,you could probably get some body on the forum to send you one of those for the price of shipping, why spend $50-100 to put together something when you can have a real mist king for not much more / i will edit in some posts so you can compare / this isnt a bad system and doesnt need a pump so to speak, but, by the time you build it , you could have had a real mist king https://baskinglizards.com/automatedmistingsystem_free.pdf also; http://www.repticzone.com/forums/Chameleons/messages/1939421.html not a bad little system, but unless you just happened to have the unused parts it would probably cost over $50 to build / i do want to point out that even if you already have supplies , the use of a USED garden sprayer or a USED rc fuel pump is NOT recomended. (both of those items pictured are presumably new)

Back
Top Bottom