What are your chameleons names?

My 18 hatchling panthers are all called "Francis" by my 3 year-old daughter :)

"Daddy look at all the little baby Francises."

It's too cute :D

Haha, my chameleon's name is Walter... because my boyfriend and I thought it would be a silly name for a chameleon. I've already decided that I'm going to name my next male chameleon Cortez or Mandalore the First, and my first female Irie (as in, "everyt'in' is irie") or Shake.

Token - Token cause he was a token of affection & cause I like south park lol

Ichi - which means "one" in Japanese,was our first female and I like the movie Ichi the killer :)

Goblin - cause he was green, just like the Green Goblin

Suki - mean like or love in Japanese, and she is my little Ninja specially trained in a variety of unorthodox arts of war.

Anouk - I liked the movie Chocolat, and the little french girls name was cute.

Vali - In Norse mythology, Váli is a son of the god Odin

Mononoke - Princess Mononoke is a Japanese animated film, was cute.

Mena - means mother, and she is a good little egg layer ;)

Lula - means female warrior, if you ever read Janet Evanovich you'll know Lula is no warrior lol and its just a cute silly name.

Tyr - Is the son of Odin and is the god of single combat and heroic glory in Norse mythology, portrayed as a one-handed man.

Balder - Is the second son of Odin, God of Light and truth.

Freya - she was portrayed as a goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. In Norse mythology

There you have all my silly names reasons, meanings and all.... Enjoy :p

Last edited:
My 2 month old Veiled Cham is called "Mikey" after the woman that sold him to me" Michelle" Great woman that gave me a lot of info before purchase.

Hormone was a remarkable animal and to this day 12 years after his passing I still remember so much about him clearly. I've owned hundreds of herps over the years, worked with even more than that, and he was easily the best critter I've ever been lucky enough to keep.

I got him in '90 and he was already an adult. We had 6 good years together.

Hormone was a remarkable animal and to this day 12 years after his passing I still remember so much about him clearly. I've owned hundreds of herps over the years, worked with even more than that, and he was easily the best critter I've ever been lucky enough to keep.

I got him in '90 and he was already an adult. We had 6 good years together.

I am sorry for your loss. I have the same sentiments about my first chameleon, Stella. I only had her a year, but she meant a lot to me.

sorry if someone has the same name but mines boy george after the man who sung the chameleon song lol

Back
Top Bottom