What are your chameleons names?

haha Yogg is a cool name! haha it made me think of Anchor Man, when Ron Burgondy said "she wants us to do this thing called juggin'?" only he pronounced like Yogg'in. hehe

lol ty very much...all my animals have wierd names**....i have a american snapping turtle named Woodchip....when i rescued him he looked like a peice of wood bark^^:)

Sigmund (Male Ambilobe Panther)after Sigmund Frued
Minna (Female Ambilobe Panther) after Sigmund Frueds wives sister who Freud has a secret relationship with. :eek:

my male veiled is named Lucky. i picked him up off CL and he was deydrated and starved. so skinny and small. i nursed him back to health and told him... your lucky to be alive. now look at him!

luck.jpg

Googel eyed cham

My male Veiled is named Marty. He was named after Marty Feldman of Young Frankenstein fame. If you google his name and take a look at his eyes you will understand.

Here are his nick-names:

TT
Tino
Tiny
The Big T
Teen-Teen
Marty Google
Marty Spritzer
Mr. Green Jeans

Can't tell you how the name Marty got morphed into all of these weird incarnations. Love simply makes us loose our minds. :D

Ferdinand! but i call him ferdi, i also had one named James, i name the majority of my pets after kings or great explorers because thats what they are to me, great explorers :)

Back
Top Bottom