What are you listening too?

I'm a rocknrocker by nature so Hendrix, The Who, Chili Peppers, Talking Heads, Kings of Leon, Beatles, loads of others. Just found my first Hip Hop group that I love - called Heiruspecs, they are deep and they rock, so I'm listening to them a lot at the moment.....

I'd been cleaning my truck for a while and been listening to 1st Wave on Sirius Satellite Radio - home of the King of all Media, Howard Stern - and heard nothing but great songs...heard "Telecommunication" by A Flock of Seagulls...

New chili peppers is comming soooooon!!!!! Single is bad ass and the new guitarist has got a nice vibe goin on!!!!
If anybody likes hiphop, check out Ya Boy...
Im also listening to Aloe Blacc covering Sam Cooke, A change is gonna come.

I'm all about techno/dance, so a lot of Stromae, ATB, Nadia Ali, and Morgan Page this week. And a bit of Chambao (flamenco chill) thrown in for good measure.

Now it is the complete works of Alice in Chains.

Nice!..."Subdivisions" by Rush. Neil Peart, one of the greatest drumm players in the world...after Ringo. drummer.gif

he is the best drummer period. rush all around is a amazing band. my second fav drummer which isnt omg crzy but just like how he beats is abe cunningham.

he is the best drummer period. rush all around is a amazing band. my second fav drummer which isnt omg crzy but just like how he beats is abe cunningham.

tell that to john bonham or keith moon. Those are the best drummers :cool:

some mac miller is on the playlist at them moment

I'm all about techno/dance, so a lot of Stromae, ATB, Nadia Ali, and Morgan Page this week. And a bit of Chambao (flamenco chill) thrown in for good measure.

Great to see I'm not the only one that loves techno music. Makes me miss living in Florida =\ Currently listening to 1club.fm.. tampa breakbeat channel (DJ Santana) I love all kinds of music tho (except country)

Back
Top Bottom