What are you listening too?

Oh if I'm not scrolling through my phones last FM its stuck on 93.7 the arrow

Blue oyster cult
Eric Clapton
Peter frampton.

But i love classic country Willie and waylon just thinking about it makes me wanna beer

god!!! that song is soo amazing at full blast with clear speakers!! lol

Syn, I f'ing love that song by snow patrol, the video is kinda cool.

I listen to paramore too but lately i got back into old 311 music, none of their new music not really feeling that.

and i've been listening to this noise (not music) passion pit, its really fun imo to listen too, but its just not real music, its more like cool noises put together on a computer lol

the arcade fire has been on my top 5 list since i saw the trailer to where the wild things are.

Just got back from my third Arcade Fire show a few weeks ago. Been to a lot of shows, and have never been blown away as much as I have when they play. Seen em' once for every album, and they play their hearts out! Just a ridiculous amount of energy on stage. Best band playing today imo, but opinions are like, you know.

Been listening to old Violent Femmes lately. Need to check out Passion Pit, as I keep hearing good things about them.

just got through seeing the video for muford&sons. love that freaking song. goes with my situation at the moment. but now their playing a shakira video so im gonna go play my guitar and jam to some 36 crazyfists. my favorite freaking band ever. just went to their show in houston. those guys are awesome. i suggest u check em out if u like some heavy melodic stuff and one of the best lyricists imo!

I listen to a little of everything... metal, alternative, hip hop, rap, techno, classics, and jazz, but not country, sorry not feelin it:cool:

oh and

TEAR YOU APART- by SHE WANTS REVENGE:cool:

Ya Es Muy Tarde by Arrolladora Banda Limon...

I also listen to LOTS of other stuff but this is the phase i'm going through right now.

OH! Depeche Mode.:D

just got through seeing the video for muford&sons. love that freaking song. goes with my situation at the moment. but now their playing a shakira video so im gonna go play my guitar and jam to some 36 crazyfists. my favorite freaking band ever. just went to their show in houston. those guys are awesome. i suggest u check em out if u like some heavy melodic stuff and one of the best lyricists imo!

36 crazyfists is one of my favs. i saw them a couple years ago with devildriver.

right now im listening to dimmu borgir.

Back
Top Bottom