what are some of your guys and girls other hobbies

kfactor

hi all i dont know if this has been done here but what are u guys and girls other hobbies i love my rc helis i got a trex 450sport and a trex 550e fbl and love riding my dirt bike o and now chams soon

i play the guitar for a bunch of bars for free benofits around my town i love vol at my v fire company and helping people and of coars chams!!

I love RC Planes too, specially my TechOne Yak-54.

But my real hobby is being a pilot. I fly a Cessna 172, pretty soon will be flying a Piper Arrow and a Piper Seneca.

yardwork, yardwork, and yardwork!!! Watch Football! Also am an avid Chicago Bears fan and awaiting season to start up in August!!! Neither one are really hobbies but what I like to do!

Photography, Travel, Tropical Fish, FLYFISHING, Hiking, Exploring, Shooting, Kayaking, Mountainbiking, Scuba(not as much these days) I just gave up Skydiving too after 250 jumps last yr and the last 6 weeks the best of all- Raising my newborn daughter Hazel!:)

Where I might ask is the picture of your daughter?? We get baby cham pictures, where is the baby human picture? I love baby humans even more. I had 29 foster kids, from babies to a couple of teenagers. Now instead of kids I just have chams.

Photography, Travel, Tropical Fish, FLYFISHING, Hiking, Exploring, Shooting, Kayaking, Mountainbiking, Scuba(not as much these days) I just gave up Skydiving too after 250 jumps last yr and the last 6 weeks the best of all- Raising my newborn daughter Hazel!:)

Where I might ask is the picture of your daughter?? We get baby cham pictures, where is the baby human picture? I love baby humans even more. I had 29 foster kids, from babies to a couple of teenagers. Now instead of kids I just have chams.

Here's what you're looking for then!

I have to take a picture of her in her new shirt that says "I'm a chameleon trapped in a humans body!"

Attachments

• hazel3.jpg
    hazel3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 137
  • my girls.jpg
    my girls.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 131
  • hazel2.jpg
    hazel2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 145
i too have some rc stuff but that has been on the back burner latley and i have been spending alot of my free time out on my boat fishing. also love building custom cars and spending time with my dog

My most addicting hobby is my yard! I love yard work...building new flower beds, planting stuff, gettin' dirty!! It is not a good weekend unless I am picking dirt outta my nails! LOVE it...this is now closely followed by my love of the tiny little creature living in my guest room (which I should just call Claude's room). I cant wait until he is big enough (oh and it is warm enough) for him to be outside with me while I work! :D

Back
Top Bottom