what are some of your guys and girls other hobbies

My main hobbies are knitting and spinning yarn (yes, that's with a spinning wheel) and many other textile interests... I also sell the yarns, so that sideline keeps me pretty busy.

Other than that I work fulltime, do a bit of gardening, illustration, love antiques and now obviously spend a crazy amount of time on chameleons. :D

Vlad... hahaha Gauage is long gone any bot from the old days would not last an event today. "Battle bots" when MIA due to the going after budwiser for infringement. Bad idea to piss off the #1 money spender on tv ad's. A new show was filmed last month and will be on the science channel next weekend. Ill probably be on it :)

I'll be on the look out.

My main hobbies are knitting and spinning yarn (yes, that's with a spinning wheel) and many other textile interests... I also sell the yarns, so that sideline keeps me pretty busy.

Other than that I work fulltime, do a bit of gardening, illustration, love antiques and now obviously spend a crazy amount of time on chameleons. :D

Where do you get your wool from? Just curious...

Snowberry, you say you sell your yarns. Is there a website we might look at? Do you spin non-animal yarn? I would be interested in seeing what you do. I'm always looking for great material even if it means international shipping rates.

Snowberry, you say you sell your yarns. Is there a website we might look at? Do you spin non-animal yarn? I would be interested in seeing what you do. I'm always looking for great material even if it means international shipping rates.

Non-animal as in hemp yarn?...there are some stores where you can get hemp clothing and shoes not too stylish but it helps the enviroment - that is what they claim anyways -. :)

Or cotton or any plant based fiber, there are lots. I'm extremely allergic to just about anything that comes off an animal. I have fewer problems with plant based yarns (though...still some!). I'd rather use natural than synthetic, but I do often use synthetics because to me, they are non-allergenic.

Coaching Little League, kayacking, gym, running, and many tropical fish and plants [orchids, and others].

Yarrrrn

Hello again! I buy most of my wool online (mostly from UK sheep), some I process myself from the raw state, but it's a lot of work and I've got a Chameleon to mist!
I do spin some non-animal yarns, mainly soy silk - there is some undyed and green soy silk in my shop at the moment (under luxury fibres).
I use all kinds of fibres all the way from wools, cashmere and silks to cotton, linen, milk silk or crab fibre...

My yarns are what are considered 'art yarns', often featuring beads and other interesting bits - I like to try everything and see what is possible!

Eliza, how are you with silk or cotton? These usually work best for people with allergies. :)

Sorry if I ramble on, but before I had my chameleon I spent ALL my spare time in fibre, now not so much, haha.

This is me: Snowberry & Lime (please let me know if it's not ok to link and I will remove it!!) There are a lot of pics in the sold items section, if you are curious. :)

i hobby cleaning cars and body work (my job)
i hobby working out (is a lot of fun and helps take your mind off a lot)
i hobby playing guitar and learning drums (play all types of genres)
i hobby being creatively artistic (either visually or through writing, to even self marketing for my business)

in a nut-shell...i am pretty boring lol:rolleyes::eek:

Fishing, especially Steelhead. RC Rock Crawlers, enjoying the finest Pacific Northwest craft beers, scuba diving (warm water), Xbox, mtn. biking... strictly Santa Cruz bikes of course :cool:

Well horses are one of my true passions besides keeping my chameleons. Hopefully we'll make the national championships next year and travel to Chicago :D So true hobby = anything with animals :)

I like shopin, spending time with bf, exploring, fishing, hunting in gen(not likeing coon to much) 4wheeling, eating sushi! theres no good sushi in SC! oh and i paint. thats the first painting i had ever done in memory of my big boy iggy. its not him painted tho. RIP

Back
Top Bottom