What Annoying Things Does Your Cham Do?

Val doesn't do anything annoying, but something very funny she does is that when I turn on the T.V., she will crawl to a high branch, sit down, and just stare at the T.V. until I turn it off. I have seen her sit on that branch for hours watching T.V.. I would have never thought that my cham would love T.V. so much.
Same! My Cham will just stare at the tv for hours! She especially likes westerns for some reasons.
My chameleon can be very annoying sometimes. First off, I feel like she is purposely trying to pinch me with her nails whenever she is on my hand. Second, she is CONSTANTLY trying to eat my freckles! It was cute at first, but I will just have her on my hand, and all the sudden I feel her sticky tongue!

Same! My Cham will just stare at the tv for hours! She especially likes westerns for some reasons.
My chameleon can be very annoying sometimes. First off, I feel like she is purposely trying to pinch me with her nails whenever she is on my hand. Second, she is CONSTANTLY trying to eat my freckles! It was cute at first, but I will just have her on my hand, and all the sudden I feel her sticky tongue!
I love that!!! My chameleon doesn’t watch Television, I watch like Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zach & Cody and all the old shows and he has NO interest. He won’t even watch horror movies with me lol

IMG_20211014_171032_419.jpg

IMG_20210914_155018_538.jpg
Screenshot_20211029-092812.png

Some reason? :LOL:

1635514779943.png

My chameleon can be very annoying sometimes. First off, I feel like she is purposely trying to pinch me with her nails whenever she is on my hand.
They do have a very strong grip, but it's not personal. (Or is it? :cautious:)

Second, she is CONSTANTLY trying to eat my freckles! It was cute at first, but I will just have her on my hand, and all the sudden I feel her sticky tongue!
Now THAT'S funny! :ROFLMAO:

I can't think of anything annoying. More that I feel bad. Wasabi loves to be held/come out of his cage. So whenever I get up. Or walk by the cage. He gets all ready to come out. But I'm not taking him out every time then he just claws at the cage. & I feel so bad for leaving him. Lmao
He's just like are you seriously gonna leave me here! 🤣

My girl will not eat roaches of BSFL. Drives me crazy. All she will eat is Crickets, Silkworms and Hornworms. EAT THE ROACHES. My late great Mona would eat literally anything that was in a cup. I tried BSFL again today for Coza, and Is at there for 20 minutes looking like an idiot with the cup in my hand waiting for her to try. Nope -- wasn't having it. Instead she looked upset that it wasn't silkworms in the cup.
4 or 5 days of fasting should do the trick!

Back
Top Bottom