What Annoying Things Does Your Cham Do?

My chameleons are extremists. I have my veileds who refuse to be tamed in spite of my best efforts. They kind of trust me, but hate me at the same time. I am only tolerated as I am the bringer of food. One of the girls is especially hateful and vicious. My male just avoids me. Then there is my panther, who just can’t get enough of being held. Pretty much as soon as he knows I’m in the room, he starts rushing over to the front of his enclosure. As soon as his enclosure door opens, he’s climbing on me. If I don’t take him out, he’ll screen climb his door. If I’m sitting on the floor giving my beardie some free roaming time, he’s wedging himself as low in his enclosure as he can possibly get, usually needing me to rescue him. He’s just happy to sit on my hand and stare at me or occasionally climb to my head.

My chameleons are extremists. I have my veileds who refuse to be tamed in spite of my best efforts. They kind of trust me, but hate me at the same time. I am only tolerated as I am the bringer of food. One of the girls is especially hateful and vicious. My male just avoids me. Then there is my panther, who just can’t get enough of being held. Pretty much as soon as he knows I’m in the room, he starts rushing over to the front of his enclosure. As soon as his enclosure door opens, he’s climbing on me. If I don’t take him out, he’ll screen climb his door. If I’m sitting on the floor giving my beardie some free roaming time, he’s wedging himself as low in his enclosure as he can possibly get, usually needing me to rescue him. He’s just happy to sit on my hand and stare at me or occasionally climb to my head.
I want Van to get like your panther lmbo

Val doesn't do anything annoying, but something very funny she does is that when I turn on the T.V., she will crawl to a high branch, sit down, and just stare at the T.V. until I turn it off. I have seen her sit on that branch for hours watching T.V.. I would have never thought that my cham would love T.V. so much.
My best guess is that it's the lights, colors, and motions. I've got 2 lizards that like nothing better than perching as high up as they can get and watching the world go by....

Of the last 4 dogs I've had, only one (the first) liked to watch TV. Another would watch only if there were dogs, wolves, or bears (🤷‍♂️) on-screen.

My girl will not eat roaches of BSFL. Drives me crazy. All she will eat is Crickets, Silkworms and Hornworms. EAT THE ROACHES. My late great Mona would eat literally anything that was in a cup. I tried BSFL again today for Coza, and Is at there for 20 minutes looking like an idiot with the cup in my hand waiting for her to try. Nope -- wasn't having it. Instead she looked upset that it wasn't silkworms in the cup.

Back
Top Bottom