What am i doing wrong?

Hollowhead

It seems every single reptile i own decides to go on a a hunger strike. I ended up giving my chameleon away to a lady who knows allot more in a hope to save it. This is so stressful for me... I just want to see these guys doing well and cant seem to accomplish that. I have a 4 month old beardie and a pair of about 9 month old collard lizards. i believe the beardie is not eating due to eating to many superworms but the collards refuse to touch anything. all the lizards have a a staple of superworms. i put a good 6 crix into the collard cage yesterday and today and none were touched. all the basking temps are what they should be at and both have uv lighting... what am i doing so wrong.

Not too sure about the collard lizards but I think you are right about the worms and the beardie… Once I get my super worms (usually a few thousand at a time) I have to load them for a few days before I feed them off… If I don’t and feed them out right from the box all the dragons seem to have upset stomachs and then have a lack of eating for a day or two. As a result I keep my super worm feeding to a minimum and consider them a supplement feeder, not a staple.

Back
Top Bottom