What am I? And an Introduction For Two

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!

Well I traded off my Verrucosus to get into another project, that will take some time to work itself off. If you have been talking to me, don't spoil the fun! I think the pictures should give it away. If not, I'll post pictures of the second male I got. I got two males, and currently have them housed together in a 1.5'x1.5'X2' Exo-Terra. I will keep them together until they get a little bigger, both are WC, the older one I'd guess about 6 months, the other about 4-5 months? They are very cute, and I love them to death already!

Enjoy!
LPR08

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 131
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 129
They look rather like Quads to me. So very cute!:D Congrats on the new arrivals although I bet I have the species completely wrong, lol!

I thought quads too at first, but the horns should be farther along for that age. No clue, but they are very cute!

Your pictures aren't the only thing that give it away. Your signature says 1.1 Four-Horned Chameleon. Although if it's 2 males you have, it should be 2.0.

There now that someone has let the quad out of the bag, I can tell you they are darling. Just nothing like a baby quad. Congratulations.:D

My 1.1 Quadricornis are adults. I do know that it'd be 2.0... I guess I can't hold it anymore. They are indeed juvinile quadricornis. I will post pictures of the second male. They are both basking under the UV bulb and both ate about 7 crickets. The male that is not yet pictured is the older of the two and he is almost flawless, just a 1/2 inch scar that looks like the skin was peeled off, but it looks like it healed nice. I will upload some pictures of the other male in a hour or two. They will enjoy some time in the sun tomorrow, along with some more food and a shower or two. I really enjoy this species and their personalities and everything. I am sad that the verrucosus are gone, but I really wanted to focus on these for a while. Plus I have eggs that I hope to hatch out and work with the babies from that.

Here are the other pictures as promised! He was darker because I was handling him. He is a nice pretty green now. Both of the little guys enjoyed their shower. They drank a lot of water during the shower, so I am hoping to see some pearly white urates tomorrow or the next day.

Enjoy!
LPR08

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 60
The animals look great but I am kind of bummed you got rid of the verrucosus pair!! Those are some really nice looking animals and I prefer their looks over the quads but hey, to each his own;):) You did get some viable eggs from them didnt you?

I am kinda bummed too. But yes, I did get some eggs from them, and I will probably keep a male if I can get the eggs to hatch. I wanted to concentrate on one species, and I wanted to go with the quads

Back
Top Bottom