What a morning!!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
You all should have seen me this morning! Lol! Eustis was climbing upside down under his lights because I hadn’t gotten his heat lamp on yet. I no sooner got him down when Willow my cat vomited on the kitchen floor so I go to the bathroom to wash my hands from taking Eustis off the ceiling and I discover Willow has pooped on the bathroom floor! I clean the bathroom floor, clean the kitchen floor, wash my hands and Eustis is upside down under his lights again! I get him down, wash my hands again then Willow goes and dumps the little trash can I have in the living room and then knocks the fogger pvc pipe onto the floor that I just cleaned! They both were driving me crazy this morning and my poor hands are all red from washing them so much! Lol! Just a ridiculous morning and I am NOT a morning person! Lolol!

Lmaooo. Woah. Your morning was hectic! Sounds like me. I wash my hands after EVERYTHING I touch. But I turned on Wasabi's lights. Was getting his food. Then my cat knocked over my roach container. For some reason he is soooo interested in them.. 🤢 I reaaaalllly! Need to get a bug bin. Lol

Lmaooo. Woah. Your morning was hectic! Sounds like me. I wash my hands after EVERYTHING I touch. But I turned on Wasabi's lights. Was getting his food. Then my cat knocked over my roach container. For some reason he is soooo interested in them.. 🤢 I reaaaalllly! Need to get a bug bin. Lol
Lolol! You sound like me! Yes, get a bug bin. It’s so easy to take care of and the cat can’t knock it over!

Did you mix up their food or something? :unsure:
We all get days like that, don't we?

I've been replaced by a 2" baby tortoise. 🙎‍♂️
No matter what comes up, the answer is always...

"Wait... First, I have to [_____] the tortoise!"
  • Soak
  • Feed
  • Water
  • Mist
  • Spot-Clean
  • Check on
  • Find
  • Take a picture of
  • Weigh/Measure
  • Look something up about
  • Forage in the yard for
Ol' Furface & I are moving in with the lizards... 😢

Did you mix up their food or something? :unsure:
We all get days like that, don't we?

I've been replaced by a 2" baby tortoise. 🙎‍♂️
No matter what comes up, the answer is always...

"Wait... First, I have to [_____] the tortoise!"
  • Soak
  • Feed
  • Water
  • Mist
  • Spot-Clean
  • Check on
  • Find
  • Take a picture of
  • Weigh/Measure
  • Look something up about
  • Forage in the yard for