What’s the feeding schedule/amount for different growth stages????

Kronos

Established Member
I have a male Ambilobe Panther, he is 3 months and about 3 weeks old. Currently he’s eating 15 or more crickets/Dubai roaches daily. What are the different feeding schedules for all age groups, days/amounts? Just wanting to make sure I don’t overfeed him. Better to be ahead of the game and know, than have an overweight chameleon overtime, lol.

I have a male Ambilobe Panther, he is 3 months and about 3 weeks old. Currently he’s eating 15 or more crickets/Dubai roaches daily. What are the different feeding schedules for all age groups, days/amounts? Just wanting to make sure I don’t overfeed him. Better to be ahead of the game and know, than have an overweight chameleon overtime, lol.
Panthers have less restriction because they do not seem to get obese the way a Veiled will. So up until 6 months it is as much as they want to eat every day...
6-12 months you kick to an every other day feeding of 5 feeders. 1 year and older 3 feeders every other day.

What I would do though is at 5 months curb back your feeders to 5-6 every day so that when you hit 6 months and your converting to an every other day feeding of 5 feeders they are semi adjusted already to the reduction in feeders.

Back
Top Bottom