What’s the best enclosure in western Washington for male ambilobe panther?

WashingtonCham

Established Member
I live in western Washington about an hour north of Seattle, I’ve heard a lot of things lately about how if you can’t maintain the proper temp and humidity that you should have glass sides or some kind of sides to block the sides of your screen enclosure and only have the front screened. The average humidity here is already fairly high but not like Florida and it is fairly chilly although he’ll be inside my house at a comfortable 68. So is glass sides really necessary? I was thinking of putting him in the corner of the room so he would naturally have two walls covered anyways. Plus I will have a mist king and repti fogger set up. Any advice helps appreciate it.

I live in western Washington about an hour north of Seattle, I’ve heard a lot of things lately about how if you can’t maintain the proper temp and humidity that you should have glass sides or some kind of sides to block the sides of your screen enclosure and only have the front screened. The average humidity here is already fairly high but not like Florida and it is fairly chilly although he’ll be inside my house at a comfortable 68. So is glass sides really necessary? I was thinking of putting him in the corner of the room so he would naturally have two walls covered anyways. Plus I will have a mist king and repti fogger set up. Any advice helps appreciate it.
Not needed. Especially with as much rainfall as you guys get up there. As long as you can keep his room or his enclosure around 50% you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom