We're Back!!!!!

squeekz1992

Hey guys!
Sorry Kuzco and I have been MIA for such a long time. :eek:
After I started my new job, I had literally NO time for anything, and then I got rejected from the nursing program at school and had a really hard time with that... but when one door is closed, another opens!

I went to register for classes, and ended up having A TON of trouble getting financial aid, bc the aid people here SUCK, and one day in the midst of trying to get that fixed my mom told me to go speak to the Respiratory Therapy department, so I did. We ended up talking for the majority of two hours, and she said I had a really good chance of getting in next year, and that I would make a great therapist. When I got home that night, I had a message on the anwering machine....OFFERING ME A POSITION IN THE PROGRAM!!!!

She said "How would you like to start Monday?" and OMG guys, I kid you not, I about died. She offered me the spot and I didn't even have to apply! That NEVER happens here :D:D:D:D:D

Long story short, I am now in training to be a respiratory therapist AND I have credentials! :D

Kuzco is doing great! He is in the middle of a shed right now, and I'm super excited to see how he colors up after this one!! Will post pics POST SHED :D

Awesome news! Its rare for things to work out like that. (Someone was looking out for you ;)) Best of luck with your new endeavor!

(And we don't mind shedding pics :))

Blah, blah, blah... Pics or keep on moving along! :D

I totally kid! Welcome back and I hope that you stick around a lil longer this time! ;)

Oh, and Congrats! :)

That is great news! Coping with those kinds of set backs can cause a major depression. I am glad the new position worked out for you. My brother in law is head of the Respiratory Therapy at a big hospital in Indianapolis. Just listening to him talk about caring for some of the super tiny babies is amazing.

Glad Kuzco is doing well, and pictures, or it didn't happen. We need to see Kuzco!!

Awesome news! Its rare for things to work out like that. (Someone was looking out for you ;)) Best of luck with your new endeavor!

(And we don't mind shedding pics :))

Thanks! I know someone was :) The way it all fell together was just absolutely perfect!! I have some pics now, just have to figure how to upload them haha :)

Blah, blah, blah... Pics or keep on moving along! :D

I totally kid! Welcome back and I hope that you stick around a lil longer this time! ;)

Oh, and Congrats! :)

Gee thanks Max :p Just kidding! Thanks :D I'm super excited!!

Welcome back! I'm glad that everything is work out for you. :)

Thanks Jann :)

That is great news! Coping with those kinds of set backs can cause a major depression. I am glad the new position worked out for you. My brother in law is head of the Respiratory Therapy at a big hospital in Indianapolis. Just listening to him talk about caring for some of the super tiny babies is amazing.

Glad Kuzco is doing well, and pictures, or it didn't happen. We need to see Kuzco!!

Thanks Laurie! It was super hard for a while... I can't even describe how awful I felt. I didn't talk to anyone for three days. Then I would avoid talking about school, and almost dropped out. But then this whole ting worked out and I am so much happier now. Like this is where I am meant to be. What hospital does he work at? I may do a clinical rotation there this spring:)
My goal is neonatal care, but we'll see. It depends on how clinicals go and which department accepts me the best! I can't wait!

thats GREAT !!! glad it all worked out :D

Thanks!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom