Well he is much bigger then i was prepared for.

RikkiL

Established Member
My poor sweet little un-hatched egg will not be hatching so we decided to get this guy!!!! He is absolutely stunning, much bigger then I imagined. I was told he is about 4 months old YBBB. So learning all new things on how to take care of a pre teen vs a baby lol. He is still screen climbing which is super cute. He is eating for me and drinking off his leafs, I did see it. He was shipped to me yesterday arrived today.

Attachments

• Resized_20211021_171121.jpeg
    Resized_20211021_171121.jpeg
    597.4 KB · Views: 103
He is drinking off the leafs and eating. I'm sure after the long trip he was hungry but I really didn't expect him to be so comfortable so fast. We arrived around 3 pm today so it's been about 4 hours.

He is drinking off the leafs and eating. I'm sure after the long trip he was hungry but I really didn't expect him to be so comfortable so fast. We arrived around 3 pm today so it's been about 4 hours.
Likewise! :D

We did the same—shipped depot to depot overnight. We picked him up first thing in the am.
We already had his enclosure up & running for a month before he arrived, so we opened the container, and he climbed right in like he knew what he was doing. He ate & drank fine too.

You must be on the left coast... ;)

Likewise! :D

We did the same—shipped depot to depot overnight. We picked him up first thing in the am.
We already had his enclosure up & running for a month before he arrived, so we opened the container, and he climbed right in like he knew what he was doing. He ate & drank fine too.

You must be on the left coast... ;)
Yes we are in Oregon he shipped to our house. We are like 2 hours from the closest hub

Back
Top Bottom